TeamSpeak 5 Beta

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
They probably haven't activated it yet. Gonna have to wait till Saturday.

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

It's 6 days
Nope, it's only 3. Tomorrow we will see piece 10 and two days after that piece 11. That's what I said.
And for full puzzle and maybe a code, it's 5 days.

Jackbox

Jan 2, 2016
So the last 3 are maybe TS5 lol? Maybe not..

All attempts for verifying badges go through clientapi.myteamspeak.com which appears to balance between 104.20.2.15 and sometimes 104.20.3.15 - Cloudflare likely balances this automatically for TeamSpeak. This indeed utilizes HTTPS (TLSv1.2 according to Wireshark). The certificate used looks to be Cloudflare's provided SSL - just go look at the certificate https://clientapi.myteamspeak.com/ for yourself.

We can surely intercept the requests for checking badges and or authentication to handle automation against badge checking. Keep in mind a myTeamSpeak account could be banned if security logs are generated, this could be noisy.

Dolo documented myTeamSpeak client API on GitHub.

If I am understanding from Dolo's documentation, one must simply authenticate, use the session, and then attempt redeeming a badge. Straightforward and could easily be automated with Python for anyone looking to pull this off quickly. Most probably you only need to sidestep Cloudflare if configurations are tight although currently the API looks fairly open.

Last edited:

h1web

VIP
Sep 2, 2015
So the last 3 are maybe TS5 lol?

View attachment 1787

All attempts for verifying badges go through clientapi.myteamspeak.com which appears to balance between 104.20.2.15 and sometimes 104.20.3.15 - Cloudflare likely balances this automatically for TeamSpeak. This indeed utilizes HTTPS (TLSv1.2 according to Wireshark). The certificate used looks to be Cloudflare's provided SSL - just go look at the certificate https://clientapi.myteamspeak.com/ for yourself.

We can surely intercept the requests for checking badges and or authentication to handle automation against badge checking. Keep in mind a MyTeamSpeak account could be banned if security logs are generated, this could be noisy.

I'll update more info later.

Tomorrow the possabilities shrinks to 1k+ combos

kalle

high minded
Contributor
Oct 28, 2015
So the last 3 are maybe TS5 lol? Maybe not..

View attachment 1787

We can surely intercept the requests for checking badges and or authentication to handle automation against badge checking. Keep in mind a myTeamSpeak account could be banned if security logs are generated, this could be noisy.

Dolo documented myTeamSpeak client API on GitHub.

View attachment 1789

If I am understanding from Dolo's documentation, one must simply authenticate, use the session, and then attempt redeeming a badge. Straightforward and could easily be automated with Python for anyone looking to pull this off quickly. Most probably you only need to sidestep Cloudflare if configurations are tight although currently the API looks fairly open.
I tried already but it seems that session is always changing idk. Didnt spent too much time looking into it.

Flare

There's a place downtown.
VIP
Apr 24, 2016
I think your IP gets banned when you try to send 50653 (max) POST Requests.

BIOS

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Oct 10, 2015
2tzz8x.jpg

h1web

VIP
Sep 2, 2015
Chances are reduced when 1 more piece of the puzzle is released. [about 1,200 possible ways then]
I tried already but it seems that session is always changing idk. Didnt spent too much time looking into it.
I think your IP gets banned when you try to send 50653 (max) POST Requests.
IP/proxy/rotation

I will play when I am home tonight.

I will intercept my own traffic to see how the actual client is handling these requests.