TS3 Server 3.1 - New Accounting / License System!

roflcopter21

Nov 14, 2017
"Teamspeak 5" will only be a marketing gimmick. I don't think they gonna change much. It's too late.

BIOS

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Oct 10, 2015
10 sites of bull shit ... admins devs will not provide an new version that 2 persons are only afk he cant answerd or get new informations

R4P3Kiddy

Jul 2, 2018
there will not able to crack without client crack. Just learn to search and read info on forum!
You're not anymore up to date.
Theres already a kind of a solution. But a actual TeamSpeak 3 server crack will be a little bit more complicated and hard to realize without a client side patch.

Joxiii

Discord hater!
Feb 2, 2016
So, any one has experience with this TeaSpeak thing?
nobody realy can cause it´s not a stable product / it not feels like it´s stable in my eyes.
And you can get reported and blacklisted easy cause it show up that the servers run on teaspeak.

latters

Oct 25, 2016
nobody realy can cause it´s not a stable product / it not feels like it´s stable in my eyes.
And you can get reported and blacklisted easy cause it show up that the servers run on teaspeak.

is a very stable service.
This has already been proven and proven to be stable.

Joxiii

Discord hater!
Feb 2, 2016
I do not need to show you anything, go back and look for yourself.
I have no reason to prove anything to you.
why you feel so harassed? If you don´t want to write or use your time for this why you even write in this thread :D
"go back and look for yourself" Do you know what a discussion is? And with Teamspeak Client 3.2.0 TeaSpeak will not work anyway at this time.

latters

Oct 25, 2016
I have an extremely large number of users, and they do not plan to upgrade me.

When TS5 comes, maybe it will.

ssergik

Jul 11, 2018
I have Server 3.0.13.6 and 3.0.13.8 and all servers are black list.
whether there is a version of the server on windows? that it was possible to come into the TeamSpeak 3 client 3.1.10?

jaheydigga

May 21, 2017
but isnt it just neccesary to code a new emulator? like you take an existing valid licence, capture the answer from teamspeak acc-server and pack it into an emulator?
because the old licences seems to work on 3.1 too

Last edited:

Ragnarok

Aug 5, 2018
Curently they are on Server Version 3.2.0 which ar nearly al the features they have anounced for the Teamspeak 5 Client

BrazenSquire

Jun 8, 2017
Ive downloaded a crack like a week ago. Now all the time ts3 goes down. Im not at pc so i cant send logs here. Is there any crack for linux year 2018 with video how to instal?