Ts3soundboardbot /Sinusbot - more instances [for Ubuntu]

X-Ecutioner

Contributor
Sep 16, 2015
@Joxiii
Where is the installation directory in case I should make amend or make a backup ? because I can not find. thank you

0vert1m3

Oct 4, 2015
f13ClSt.png
IeIVHWI.png

Same problem, all seams nice but the bots dont connect :C

Joxiii

Discord hater!
Feb 2, 2016
f13ClSt.png
IeIVHWI.png

Same problem, all seams nice but the bots dont connect :C
German^^ : Am bestens schreibst du mir mal per PM deinen Skype namen ich kann dir versuchen zu helfen .
EDIT://
English : I can help you when you write me a PM with your skype name i try to help you!

Last edited:

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
Please translate this to english and keep the conversation in english because what you said might help other people.

kingston

Contributor
Feb 10, 2016
Did anyone come across this issue that many radio stations can't be played? I went through a big list of various URLs, various codecs, various bitrates and just a small percent of those is playing when selected in bot's GUI. In most cases all i see is "Could not playback". They all play just fine in VLC so it's not like faulty stream, etc.

I'm on 9.5 and never tried with 9.8 yet. Perhaps it is fixed there?

Last edited:

Joxiii

Discord hater!
Feb 2, 2016
Did anyone came across this issue that many radio stations can't be played? I went through a big list of various URLs, various codecs, various bitrates and just a small percent of those is playing when selected in bot's GUI. In most cases all i see is "Could not playback". They all play just fine in VLC so it's not like faulty stream, etc.

I'm on 9.5 and never tried with 9.8 yet. Perhaps it is fixed there?
On the 9.8 all radio stations work fine! For me^^

Joxiii

Discord hater!
Feb 2, 2016
@Joxiii
Where is the installation directory in docker ? I would like created a backup. I can not find. thank you

Actually, Docker images are stored in two files as shown by following command
Code:
$ docker info
Data file: /var/lib/docker/devicemapper/devicemapper/data

Metadata file: /var/lib/docker/devicemapper/devicemapper/metadata

kingston

Contributor
Feb 10, 2016
You didn't understand but thanks for your time. I will check the 0.98 myself anytime soon.

X-Ecutioner

Contributor
Sep 16, 2015
Actually, Docker images are stored in two files as shown by following command
Code:
$ docker info
Data file: /var/lib/docker/devicemapper/devicemapper/data

Metadata file: /var/lib/docker/devicemapper/devicemapper/metadata
thanks and
Ability to modify the source file before creating docker ? Such as changing the client version of TeamSpeak etc ...
Whether or is the source directory ?

Thoroughly

Feb 20, 2016
I was wondering how do I close the docker instances because I happened to open 1 too many and now all my bots are lagging :c