Ts3soundboardbot /Sinusbot - more instances [for Ubuntu]

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
You might need to do some tweaking for it to work. But what exactly doesn't work? Creating the docker image?

Thoroughly

Feb 20, 2016
REUPLOAD

78 % CPU utilization and 970 MB RAM utilization :D
It Works ! xD
2CLkksC.png
you could you please tell me what your vps specs are or just give me the link to it?

kingston

Contributor
Feb 10, 2016
you could you please tell me what your vps specs are or just give me the link to it?
Because you are too lazy to do anything on your own? Just test it and you will see how far can you go and what resources you need. As it was mentioned before - results may vary depending on the system and resources available. Don't expect to run so many bots on a $5 VPS anyway. The number of bots shown in that picture would require a strong dedicated server. Most likely run on local machine.

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
I think he's running that many bots on a 5$ VPS lol...

EDIT : Replaced much bots by many bots... OUCH ENGLISH.

Last edited:

Thoroughly

Feb 20, 2016
Because you are too lazy to do anything on your own? Just test it and you will see how far can you go and what resources you need. As it was mentioned before - results may vary depending on the system and resources available. Don't expect to run so many bots on a $5 VPS anyway. The number of bots shown in that picture would require a strong dedicated server. Most likely run on local machine.
First of all how am I lazy, because I asked to see what vps he was running and the specs? Second of all I did not know how to check how much resources that the program was running while playing music and was just wondering and hoping for someone to help me out and tell me, but obviously people like you on the forums just wanna talk like you know everything and to act like I don't know anything. I am new to this and this forum is didn't know I wasn't able to ask questions, oh wait I am. I never said I have a 5 dollar vps anywhere in any of my posts. This does not require a strong dedi server trust me all I used was a 10 core 8gb of ram vps and it worked perfectly for me. Stop assuming lmao.

kingston

Contributor
Feb 10, 2016
First of all how am I lazy, because I asked to see what vps he was running and the specs? Second of all I did not know how to check how much resources that the program was running while playing music and was just wondering and hoping for someone to help me out and tell me, but obviously people like you on the forums just wanna talk like you know everything and to act like I don't know anything. I am new to this and this forum is didn't know I wasn't able to ask questions, oh wait I am. I never said I have a 5 dollar vps anywhere in any of my posts. This does not require a strong dedi server trust me all I used was a 10 core 8gb of ram vps and it worked perfectly for me. Stop assuming lmao.

You *are* lazy. Or sneaky. Or both. I learned how to setup this using just 1 post here in the thread and after 10 mins i had it up and running. After another 15 mins i knew exactly what hardware specs are needed for my project. And if you have no idea what you are doing, you can't use htop and other basic tools then what do you need this information for, anyway? You keep coming back with same question and nagging people since few days like a troll in a lame hope that someone witll finally lay out all the cards for you. I will keep assuming because i'm tired of trolls like you everywhere. You get the best stuff and you don't know how to use it, you expect more and more spoon feeding. I'm really tired of such attitude in people. Too many of you polluting forums all around.

There is a difference between open minded beginners who want to read, learn and experiment a bit and stupid, lame, brainwashed trolls that never do anything on their own - just copy paste and unable to do anything that isn't shown step by step in mere details. These days there are definitely way more trolls than open minded people. This is just scary. And most teamspeaks are run by such trolls, too. They don't appreciate brainy people who helped them or even made it all possible. They don't respect anyone. Just lamers copying and stealing all they can to profit and, of course, annoucing everywhere its their own work.

Last edited:

Thoroughly

Feb 20, 2016
First of all how am I needing everything to be spoon fed I set it up in 15 minutes just like you and didn't need any help figuring it out I was just wondering how much cpu usage and ram usuage it utilized while running I am sorry for asking 1 question (needing everything spoonfed) lmao stfu you act like I ask for a tutorial on how to set this up and connect to a ts also I am not a troll. (Troll- One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument)

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
I really like where this is going. You may kiss each other now! :p
That said, my position as a mod is to tell both of you to calm down or I will have to sanction.
And both of you will be punished equally!

Thoroughly

Feb 20, 2016
I really like where this is going. You may kiss each other now! :p
That said, my position as a mod is to tell both of you to calm down or I will have to sanction.
And both of you will be punished equally!
I am sorry for all of this and I am very thankful for this tutorial and think you are an amazing addition to this forum :) I just didn't feel that asking 1 question was needing to be spoonfed and was a troll :/

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
I am sorry for all of this and I am very thankful for this tutorial and think you are an amazing addition to this forum :) I just didn't feel that asking 1 question was needing to be spoonfed and was a troll :/
To answer your question, I think he is running the cheapest OVH'S SSD VPS because he posted a screenshot beside his video and he actually commented in the youtube comments that he was using that said VPS. He may be able to run that many bots, but i'm unsure if he could play music on all those bots at the same time on that small VPS. The usage depends on many factors such as which version is used, scripting, etc.

Thoroughly

Feb 20, 2016
To answer your question, I think he is running the cheapest OVH'S SSD VPS because he posted a screenshot beside his video and he actually commented in the youtube comments that he was using that said VPS. He may be able to run that many bots, but i'm unsure if he could play music on all those bots at the same time on that small VPS. The usage depends on many factors such as which version is used, scripting, etc.
Thank you for the response and I did not see his video until just about 2 minutes ago and I am very sorry for spamming your thread and I hope that you keep on posting your helpful & awesome threads :D

kingston

Contributor
Feb 10, 2016
Indeed to make your question answered let's just say it straight: he runs those 50 bots off a generic $5 VPS and best of luck to you.

Thoroughly

Feb 20, 2016
Indeed to make your question answered let's just say it straight: he runs those 50 bots off a generic $5 VPS and best of luck to you.
I believe that you can run a whole lot more than you can actually have playing music without a hiccup from my testing and I know you are being sarcastic but I just feel you are a mean and don't help anyone with your posts

kingston

Contributor
Feb 10, 2016
In fact you can run just unlimited amount of them. Any VPS is fine. And yes again - i don't spoon feed people.

Thoroughly

Feb 20, 2016
In fact you can run just unlimited amount of them. Any VPS is fine. And yes again - i don't spoon feed people.
In fact if you are running a 128 mb vps you can not run unlimited amounts and with any VPS of any size, you can't run unlimited amounts of bots.