Ts3soundboardbot /Sinusbot - more instances [for Ubuntu]

0vert1m3

Oct 4, 2015
I was wondering how do I close the docker instances because I happened to open 1 too many and now all my bots are lagging :c
Its easy first type docker ps to show all the running "Docks" and then docker stop <name> && docker kill <name> to first stop it and then kill it.

kingston

Contributor
Feb 10, 2016
Right. Stop to close the running instance. Kill to wipe the instance permanently. When troubleshooting or testing load - stop is enough so you don't have to re-create the instance if you change your mind for whatever reason.

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
The video tutorial that @Joxiii made in this thread covers a version that allows you to use scripts. 0.9.8 right?

Thoroughly

Feb 20, 2016
Hello Qraktzyl thank you for this wonderfull tutorial, but I feel you need to put a requirements section to this thread such as how much ram/cpu's you need to run x amount of musicbots while playing a radio station without lagging. You could also put how much a ram/cpu usage a single musicbot needs while playing music. :)

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
No I think scripts are only available on beta versions 0.9.9-44869dc to 0.9.10-e1fdee3
https://forum.sinusbot.com/resources/sinusbot-beta.3/history
Strange, because I don't remember where I got this info but someone asked for version 0.9.8 because of the scripts lol...

Hello Qraktzyl thank you for this wonderfull tutorial, but I feel you need to put a requirements section to this thread such as how much ram/cpu's you need to run x amount of musicbots while playing a radio station without lagging. You could also put how much a ram/cpu usage a single musicbot needs while playing music. :)
Glad you liked it. I wouldn't go ahead and give approximations because results may vary.

Joxiii

Discord hater!
Feb 2, 2016
Strange, because I don't remember where I got this info but someone asked for version 0.9.8 because of the scripts lol...

Glad you liked it. I wouldn't go ahead and give approximations because results may vary.
Yes 9.8 is without Scripts but i can try to Update the Script ^^

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
Oh I tought you guys wanted 0.9.8 for the scripts -_-

gatgat

Sep 10, 2015
where are the config docker from because I can not access my ts3 I connect see no error

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
That's what the traductor gave you? Did you use google translate?

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
In the Docker Script are DL links for the Sinusbot when you Switch the Links to the New version it not work^^ i try it
And which version is the new version? I didn't try with the new version...