Whats your favorite provider?

• Total voters

Magic

Oct 23, 2015
Got my teamspeak setup on the OVH Anti-DDoS Game Node and i've got to say the protection looks solid and the packet loss is always at 0.00%, TerraHosting has been of great assistance and helped me unblock some ports I needed and the only issue with this which is from OVH's side is (apparently from what I see) that if you're the first to enter from a specific country, you're gonna have a hard 2-10 minute as it really varies with high ping/unable to join, apparently it uses such a technique to legitimize traffic coming into the server but it's not such a big deal I guess.
Big shoutout to Hydra and TerraHosting for their work! their prices are the best I could find out of the few people that provide OVH Game servers, Recommended!

Nýuu™

Nov 18, 2015
I got a Dedicated Server from Blazingfast 4 a long long time so I try to make clear why BlazingFast is asking for TCP Dumps and shit like this and why they allmost any time got a few % Paket lost.

BlazingFast is using Voxility and a "Private Firewall"
They got 2 modes
1. Permanent mitigation:
The Traffic thats incoming to the Server get allways filtered. Try to unterstand how they Filter the attacks and then you know why you get a few % Paket lost on the Prema mitigation. (pic at the End of the post)
2. Sensor mitigation
You have close to ~0,** Paket lost if you get a attack it takes Normaly 30sec to filter 90% of the "malicious traffic" . Afther max. 3min its 99,99% filtered.

Why do they ask for TCP Dumps ?
Its simple they try to Filter as mutch as they can and they realy care about the TCP Dumps trust me once there was a booter called Webstresser.io or something like that they got a modify VAC shit attack that easy takes down any Voxility Sensor mitigation so even my Server so what i did pretty clear a TCP Dumps to the Support a few hours latter my server got 0,**% on a attack so i think they to care about it :)

IZgST8A.png

Again its only my personal opinion :p if i am wrong feel free to correct me :)

Sorry for my shity English...

Magic

Oct 23, 2015
I got a Dedicated Server from Blazingfast 4 a long long time so I try to make clear why BlazingFast is asking for TCP Dumps and shit like this and why they allmost any time got a few % Paket lost.

BlazingFast is using Voxility and a "Private Firewall"
They got 2 modes
1. Permanent mitigation:
The Traffic thats incoming to the Server get allways filtered. Try to unterstand how they Filter the attacks and then you know why you get a few % Paket lost on the Prema mitigation. (pic at the End of the post)
2. Sensor mitigation
You have close to ~0,** Paket lost if you get a attack it takes Normaly 30sec to filter 90% of the "malicious traffic" . Afther max. 3min its 99,99% filtered.

Why do they ask for TCP Dumps ?
Its simple they try to Filter as mutch as they can and they realy care about the TCP Dumps trust me once there was a booter called Webstresser.io or something like that they got a modify VAC shit attack that easy takes down any Voxility Sensor mitigation so even my Server so what i did pretty clear a TCP Dumps to the Support a few hours latter my server got 0,**% on a attack so i think they to care about it :)

IZgST8A.png

Again its only my personal opinion :p if i am wrong feel free to correct me :)

Sorry for my shity English...
No problem but I was on sensor btw :D and always 4+% packetloss if u have super good connection even amsterdam people 2~3% packetloss with no attack or anything, and if it's because the filtering is always on well OVH have always on there is no sensor mode, what really piss me is that everytime i get attack they ask for TCPDUMP which they can get themselves then ask for root password and permission to use server i said agreed permanently but everytime they do the same which is really waste of time. and if they use the dump to make filters better then they should use the improved filters for everyone not just old people who been through attacks right?

Nýuu™

Nov 18, 2015
Living-Bots Admin is a theft. He's bulling his costumers. I laught so hard when I wrote your review on living bots :D
KMS-Hosting upgraded their protection to 250 Gbps. They do not nullroute at 40 Gbps anymore.
NFOServers got insane protection lol. I dont know why you say its shit. The only thing is their nullroute policy. But they are upgrading their uplinks monthly and doing shit against these 5$ nulls.
Webtropia also upgraded their protection. Its still lame at higher pps & gbps. But they have done so much. Standard booters do not harm it anymore.
yeah okey them I am sorry did not know that about KMS-Hosting.
"Oliver H."(Owner of Living-Bots= sweet sweet boy :p check aut his Facebook :D
NFOServer try a few Server and they allways go down w/o any Prob dont know never got a server from NFO so I stop talking shit about them...
but ehm Webtropia is still shity.

Nýuu™

Nov 18, 2015
No problem but I was on sensor btw :D and always 4+% packetloss if u have super good connection even amsterdam people 2~3% packetloss with no attack or anything, and if it's because the filtering is always on well OVH have always on there is no sensor mode, what really piss me is that everytime i get attack they ask for TCPDUMP which they can get themselves then ask for root password and permission to use server i said agreed permanently but everytime they do the same which is really waste of time. and if they use the dump to make filters better then they should use the improved filters for everyone not just old people who been through attacks right?
Yeah thats pretty mutch sucks but Blazingfast ist a good hoster at all :p they dont realy care what you do if you now what i mean :p as long as it dont affect the Network.

Magic

Oct 23, 2015
Yeah thats pretty mutch sucks but Blazingfast ist a good hoster at all :p they dont realy care what you do if you now what i mean :p as long as it dont affect the Network.
Now I know what to do with 10 days left on my blazing VPS, thanks.

Nýuu™

Nov 18, 2015
Now I know what to do with 10 days left on my blazing VPS, thanks.
Dont do DDoS Attacks or Scanning or shit like that on a VPS on a Dedicated Server they are not happy about it but they never say anthink as long as you dont do anythink realy stupid. Attacking government Sits or something like this ..

Last edited:
T

thierry raatjes

Best thread ever!
From OVH basic protection to Blazingfast. its very easy to ddos and the packet drop to 20%, if u have a stresser just try every attack, the specials ts3 attacks:(
Btw Terahosting looks very nice, but when i want to buy something i can but it for 0 usd/euro

graphic

Jan 30, 2016
Best thread ever!
From OVH basic protection to Blazingfast. its very easy to ddos and the packet drop to 20%, if u have a stresser just try every attack, the specials ts3 attacks:(

Btw Terahosting looks very nice, but when i want to buy something i can but it for 0 usd/euro

We fixed it. Please dont use this thread as support. Simply open a support ticket on our site. Thanks :)

tagKnife

Oct 2, 2015
You should add Azure to that list. I dont think I have ever gone down to a ddos using Azure.

also nfoservers i heard good things about as well, But i have seen them get taken down. they can take a beating but can be taken down with a bit of effort.

graphic

Jan 30, 2016
You should add Azure to that list. I dont think I have ever gone down to a ddos using Azure.

also nfoservers i heard good things about as well, But i have seen them get taken down. they can take a beating but can be taken down with a bit of effort.

NFO-Servers can handle nearly every attack without problems. Even such stupid attacks like Wolf, Source, Ninja, Storm, Valve etc. but they got too little uplinks.. they nullroute your server when you get amplificated attacks higher than up to 40 gbit/s.
It depends to the location. Chicago got the best uplinks. It can tank more than 200 gbit/s DNS. They also got the best routing on all locations and 100% uptime sla.
Our NY location had an uptime of 360 days.

Last edited:

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
*Low Priced (Firewall)*
OVH - 20gbps with ovhbypass method = server dead
Voxility - 40gbps with vox method = server dead
NFO - most of them 10gbps max 40gbps with NFO method = server dead

*High Priced (Firewall)*
OVH - 40/60gbps ovhbypass/sudp/ntp method = server dead
Voxility - 80gbps with vox/sudp/dnsa/ntp method = server dead
NFO - 60gbps with NFO/sudp/ntp method = server dead

*1Gbps uplink*
General without firewall 10gbps with sudp/dnsa/ntp/tcpsyn*ack = server dead
General with firewall 20gbps with sudp/dnsa/ntp/tcpsyn*ack = server dead
General with premium protection 60gbps with sudp/dnsa/ntp/tcpsyn*ack = server dead

*10Gbps uplink*
General without firewall 20gbps with sudp/dnsa/ntp/tcpsyn*ack = server dead
General with firewall 40gbps with sudp/dnsa/ntp/tcpsyn*ack = server dead
General with premium protection 80/100gbps with sudp/dnsa/ntp/tcpsyn*ack = server dead

Its what ever you believe and prefer.

My options:
TCP ACK
TCP RST
TCP SYN
Chargen
DROP
FRAG
NTP
DNS Amplification
VOX
OVH
NFO
Akamai
L7
XMLRPC
Cloudflare
ectect

My max size:
900Gbps + 1M R/sTN

r4per

Jan 19, 2016
Without considering the different hardware & prices between machines, but only focusing on anti-DDoS, what hosting in Europe would you get to run a TeamSpeak server properly?

graphic

Jan 30, 2016
Without considering the different hardware & prices between machines, but only focusing on anti-DDoS, what hosting in Europe would you get to run a TeamSpeak server properly?

OVH-Game. No chance to down them.
We tried everything, high volume and bypass.
They drop every server IP, thats the reason why nobody can down them.